Lunch links: QB competitions tightening
- Rich Rodriguez isn't limiting his concern to just one part of the offense. He's concerned about it all.
- Plenty of quotes from ASU's media day.
- The Cal quarterback competition is now down to Jared Goff and Zach Kline.
- Colorado's QB situation is coming into focus.
- The Ducks wrap their first week of practice.
- Some Oregon State practice notes.
- A look at some of Stanford's position battles.
- Malcolm Jones talks about the frustration of losing his NCAA appeal.
- USC's quarterback competition has also been trimmed to two players.
- Utah's corners have talent, but not much experience.
- A chat with Washington center Mike Criste after practice.
- The Air Raid comes together at WSU's scrimmage.
- Per Athlon, Taylor Kelly and Kevin Hogan are two of college football's most underrated quarterbacks.
Stanford Cardinal, Pac-12, Arizona Wildcats, Washington Huskies, USC Trojans, Oregon Ducks, California Bears, Utah Utes, California Golden Bears, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, Oregon State Beavers, UCLA Bruins, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Kevin Hogan, Rich Rodriguez, Taylor Kelly, Jared Goff, Zach Kline, Malcolm Jones, Mike Criste