Pac-12 lunch links
November, 12, 2013
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
- Three players at Washington are using an independent study class to help better understand their Polynesian roots, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State freshman receiver River Cracraft reminds Mike Leach of Patriots receiver Danny Amendola, who played for Leach at Texas Tech, writes Jacob Thorpe of the Spokesman-Review.
- A look back at Oregon and a look ahead at USC from a Stanford perspective, from Jon Wilner of the Bay Area News Group.
- USC will have a national stage to try to end its four-game losing streak against Stanford, writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- Arizona receiver Austin Hill has been cleared to practice after undergoing surgery in May for a torn ACL, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State showed discipline in its victory over Utah, writes Doug Haller of azcentral.com.
- A weird night for UCLA linebackers ended with freshman Myles Jack being named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week. It's believed that he is the first defensive player to receive the honor, writes Chris Foster of the Los Angeles Times.
- History shows Oregon has been able to bounce back after losses. It's been six years since the Ducks have lost consecutive games in a season, writes Jason Quick of the Oregonian.
- Just how good can Oregon State be in 2014? That depends on who comes back, writes Lindsay Schnell of the Oregonian.
- Utah is searching for answers to solve its offensive woes, writes Lya Wodraska of the Salt Lake Tribune.
CARDINALNATION RECRUITING NEWS
STANFORD FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Men's Stanford Cardinal Rose Bowl Game Mascot T-shirt
- David Shaw retweeted
- Mike Eubanks retweeted
2014 Pac-12 STANDINGS
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State