Stanford Football: Bishop Sanke
- Arizona QB B.J. Denker doesn't have a rocket-flinging arm, but he showed he can lead an adequate passing attack.
- A review of Arizona State's dominant victory over Colorado.
- California's beleaguered defense now faces the nation's more prolific passer in Oregon State's Sean Mannion.
- Colorado makes a change at quarterback, going with true freshman Sefo Liufau.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota and the Ducks passed a big test at Washington.
- The hype surrounding Oregon State QB Sean Mannion is growing.
- Stanford didn't overlook Utah; it just got beat.
- After getting mixed reviews in the win over California, UCLA sets its sights on an elevated schedule, starting with a visit to Stanford.
- USC's struggling secondary might get some help for Notre Dame.
- Utah's resilience after Pac-12 struggles is now paying off.
- Washington lost to Oregon, but it was another big day for RB Bishop Sankey.
- Some Sunday notes from Washington State after a forgettable finish against Oregon State.
Pac-12, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Sean Mannion, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Marcus Mariota, B.J. Denker, Sefo Liufau, Bishop Sanke