Stanford Football: Max Staver
April, 12, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Catching up on everything that happened in the world of Stanford recruiting over the past week. Sorry, not a ton of controversial recruiting news this week. No one comparing the academics of USC to Stanford to get you all riled up.
- Tom Lemming released his early top 100 for the class of 2013. Two of Stanford's three commits made the list. Linebacker Isaac Savaiinaea (Honoluly, Hawaii) checks in at No. 65 and quarterback Ryan Burns (Ashburn, Va.) is right behind at No. 66.
- Linebacker Micah Kiser (Baltimore), who already has 10 scholarship offers -- including Stanford -- just picked up another from Oklahoma, according to ESPN's Dave Hooker .
- After visiting Stanford, ESPN 150 prospect Ben Gedeon (Hudson, Ohio) decided he'd look better in maize and blue, writes WolverineNation's Tom VanHaaren .
- Quarterback Max Staver (Nashville, Tenn.) said Stanford is one of several schools he plans to visit this summer, writes Hooker .
- Stanford was showing interest in 2014 offensive tackle Andy Bauer (St. Louis), but the coveted future prospect committed to Missouri .
- Running back Justin Davis (Stockton, Calif.) an ESPN 150 prospect, was scheduled to visit Stanford last week -- though Erik McKinney of WeAreSC writes that Davis was awfully impressed with his visit to USC .
- Linebacker Dakota Cox (Draper, Utah) is still looking for his first offer after attending junior days at Stanford and Utah making and a trip to Oklahoma, writes Bob Przybylo of SoonerNation .
BACK TO TOP
The Point After: Week 15