Friday, October 22, 2010
Brett Favre returns to Lambeau Field
By Russell Baxter
ESPN NFL Research Coordinator Russell Baxter's Top Five Things to Know as heard this morning on Mike and Mike in the Morning .
• In two games vs the Green Bay Packers in 2009 (both wins), Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre threw for 515 yards and seven touchdowns, with no interceptions.
• The Buffalo Bills have allowed 34-plus points in four straight games and 200-plus yards rushing in three straight games.
• The Tennessee Titans have won 11 straight games vs NFC teams dating to 2007 (by a combined score of 318-165).
• Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler has been sacked 23 times in five games in 2010, 16 of those sacks in the first half.
• In five games, the New England Patriots have returned two kickoffs for touchdowns, returned a blocked field goal for a touchdown and blocked a punt. In six games, the San Diego Chargers have allowed two kickoff returns and a punt return for touchdowns, had three punts blocked (one for a TD, one for a safety) and a field goal blocked.