Friday, October 29, 2010
Chargers, Steelers playing turnover game
By Russell Baxter
ESPN NFL Research Coordinator Russell Baxter's Top Five Things to Know as heard this morning on Mike and Mike in the Morning .
• The Dallas Cowboys have allowed 152 points (25.3 PPG) in six games this season, after giving up 250 points (15.6 PPG) in 16 games (second in the NFL) in 2009.
• The San Diego Chargers have committed 18 turnovers during their 2-5 start this season, after committing just 17 turnovers in 16 games last season.
• The Green Bay Packers have given up 120-plus rushing yards in five of seven games in 2010, after allowing an NFL-low 83.3 rush YPG in 16 games in 2009).
• The Pittsburgh Steelers have totaled 17 takeaways in six games in 2010 (22 takeaways in 16 games in 2009).
• The Indianapolis Colts lost to the Houston Texans in Week 1. The last AFC South team to sweep Indianapolis was the Tennessee Titans -- in 2002.