Let the second half of the baseball season begin (though it kind of already has)! Thursday’s Baseball Today podcast is ready to go, as I talk to Jim Bowden and then Keith Law, with among the topics ...
1. As a former GM, Bowden shares insight into what the next few weeks should be like behind the scenes in terms of trading. Who’s buying, selling and who just doesn’t know?
2. Keith Law discusses who some of the best current GMs are, and why.
3. Keith has updated his top 50 prospects list, with risers, fallers and others in between. Who’s No. 1?
4. The Cardinals ink left-hander Jaime Garcia to a long-term deal -- was it a smart move?
5. Baseball returns on Thursday night and we couldn’t be happier, running through a few of the better pitching matchups.
Plus: Excellent emails, more on the K-Rod trade repercussions, why the Mets should want to lose, the sputtering Orioles and so much more on Thursday’s Baseball Today!