We closed out a full week of Baseball Today podcasts with Friday’s memorable edition, as Mark Simon and I kind of made things up as we went along, but in a fun and entertaining way!
1. First we talked about poor Joba Chamberlain of the Yankees, and wondered whether he’ll ever be relevant again.
2. What about Kendrys Morales of the Angels? We think he’ll matter soon to any Angels lineup lacking a bit.
3. More about movies and their occasional sports inaccuracy in our email segment!
4. What off-the-wall storyline would we like to see this season, something that has never happened before? And no, we don’t mean the Cubs winning the World Series.
5. And finally our ridiculous question of the day (which Mark again sung -- an appearance on "American Idol" is next for Mark!) deals with older players hitting as many home runs as their age. Fun!
So have a seat, put your feet up and download and listen to Friday’s cool Baseball Today podcast, because let’s face it, I was sitting with my feet up when we recorded it. Have a great weekend and we’ll still be daily next week!