- David Schoenfield, SweetSpot blogger
- 0 Shares
Tuesday's Baseball Today Podcast featured Eric Karabell, myself and a guy who loves to eat.
1. Adam Richman of "Man vs. Food" fame joined the podcast to discuss his new show, "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America," which made Eric very hungry and desiring something that includes pork. Adam also talks about rooting for the Yankees and his favorite ballpark foods.
3. We again invoke the name of Stephen Strasburg. But if he's shut down, are the Nationals still the team to beat?
4. Will Manny Machado help the chemistry in the Orioles' clubhouse? We attempt to discuss.
5. A preview of Tuesday's games, including a battle of Cy Young candidates in San Francisco.