Eric Karabell and Mark Simon discuss all the playoff races and their power rankings in Monday's Baseball Today podcast.
For what it's worth, here's my top 10 this week:
1. Rangers. Division title is hardly a lock with seven games left against the A's and six against the Angels.
3. Reds. Joey Votto has .489 OBP since return from DL, but still looking for first home run and RBI.
4. A's. Brandon McCarthy suffers a terrible injury and the A's keep rolling: 8-2 over last 10 games.
5. Yankees. Two wins over the Rays essentially knocks Tampa out of AL East title race.
6. Braves. I would not want to face Kris Medlen in the wild-card game.
7. Giants. Ryan Vogelsong has pitched himself out of the postseason rotation -- 10.31 ERA over past seven starts.
8. Orioles. Next 13 are against Seattle, Boston and Toronto.
9. Rays. Tampa first basemen are last in the AL in batting average (.204), home runs (18) and RBIs (54).
10. Angels. That loss on Saturday to the Royals was a brutal one to take.