Today's links are ready for Stephen Strasburg to reach the majors so they can start obsessing about Aroldis Chapman ...
* This isn't normally the sort of thing I would recommend, but the rawness of Albert Pujols' and Chris Young's emotions, two years later, really got to me.
* There's an interesting discussion here about different fielding metrics, but the take-home is that Scott Rolen is a Hall of Fame-quality player.
* Sometimes it's good to be reminded of things we learned so long ago that we might now take them for granted.
* The Common Man with a nice primer on umps behaving badly (and yes, Cotton Eyed Country Joe West is far from the first).
* Hey, at least Ted Lilly doesn't deny that he was cheating.
* Remember that study about baseball-playing brothers and aggressiveness? According to Phil Birnbaum, maybe not so much.