December, 22, 2010
By Rob Neyer | ESPN.com
Today's links were marinated in the sweet pungent waters of Cable Springs, Nevada ...
- Nick Diunte gets on the phone and talks to (the recently departed) Phil Cavaretta's students.
- I hope the fans in Milwaukee have at least some taste for a Cy Young winner with an offbeat way of looking at the world.
- Lenny Dykstra is only 47 years old. Just think how many nutty things he'll say when he's 67.
- I love the smell of SweetSpotters working together in the morning.
- Speaking of which, The Platoon Advantage takes the ball and (as usual) runs with it!
- Consider this just one useful reminder among the lost list of useful reminders.
- This is one of those things that you just have to read ... and if you don't get it all the first time, you have to read it again (as long as you realize that conditions on the ground have changed since October).
- Chad Jennings on the best of what's left in the free-agent market (and yes, if Andy Pettitte doesn't come back, the Yankees are stuck until they can swing a trade).