Thursday, October 6, 2011
Podcast: NL recaps, Tigers-Yanks, squirrel!
By Eric Karabell
The National League elimination games Wednesday went the way of the home teams, giving us much to look forward to on Friday! Keith Law and I discussed these matters and much more on Thursday’s Baseball Today podcast!
1. The Phillies just can’t hit. Credit the Cardinals, but baseball’s best team is in trouble if they keep relying on the three-run home run. In a related note, a squirrel did something interesting Wednesday.
2. Both the Diamondbacks and Brewers can clearly hit at home. Can either hit enough away from home? Kudos to Kirk Gibson, by the way.
3. The Yankees and Tigers play one more game to decide the opponent for Texas, and we tell you which team will have its closer on the mound deciding things.
4. It was a clutch show today, but does that make Klaw and I clutch? We debate this issue for baseball players.
5. Keith shares his thoughts on a Blue Jays prospect and more from the Arizona Fall League.
So download and listen to Thursday’s Baseball Today podcast because otherwise, you won’t know what’s happening in the game or hear Soderberg’s squirrel noises. Yes sir!