Today's links were thrown together at the last minute, but with all the love and support that I could muster ...
• David Pinto compares perfecto-saving catches, and he's right: There's no comparison!
• Hearty kudos to Steven Goldman for giving Charlie Robertson his due.
• Hey, I think maybe Josh Wilker has finished writing his book. Because -- and this is maybe the best news of what's been a pretty lousy week (if you're a Royals fan, anyway) -- Cardboard Gods is back!
• I suppose that Nolan Ryan's take on pitch counts (for young pitchers) is supposed to reassure somebody. I am not reassured.
• No comment.
• Well, not unless you consider this a comment.
• Did you hear the one about the evil baseball that attacked the Frenchman? Video doesn't lie.
• That's right, Dayton Moore: Dig that hole a little deeper, even.