Let's continue our rankings of Tampa Bay's potential free agents with Nos. 11 through 15.
11. Danny Gorrer, cornerback. Injuries sidelined him for a good chunk of the season. The Bucs will be looking to upgrade their depth at cornerback.
12. Daniel Te’o-Nesheim, defensive end. He was a favorite of the previous regime, largely because he didn’t make a lot of mistakes. But Te’o-Nesheim has no upside and the Bucs need to get better at defensive end.
13. Dan Orlovsky, quarterback. If the Bucs are fully committed to going with Mike Glennon as their starter, it would make some sense to bring Orlovsky back. He provides some solid value as a veteran mentor. But it’s likely the Bucs will try to bring in someone to compete with Orlovsky.
14. Nate Byham, tight end. Byham suffered a season-ending injury and didn’t contribute much. The Bucs are likely to try to upgrade at tight end and that could leave Byham looking for work.
15. Spencer Larsen, fullback. He played a very small role last season and was not much of a factor.