- Pat Yasinskas, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Let's continue our look at Tampa Bay's potential free agents with Nos. 6 through 10:
6. Dekoda Watson, linebacker. Watson split last season between linebacker and defensive end. It remains to be seen where he might fit in the new defensive scheme, but Watson could return at a reasonable price.
7. Andrew Economos, long-snapper. The position might not seem that important. But Economos is a reliable veteran and new coach Lovie Smith places a priority on special teams. Economos could be brought back.
8. Ted Larsen, offensive lineman. He can play guard and center, so versatility helps his value. But the Bucs need to overhaul their offensive line and it’s unlikely Larsen will be part of the plans.
9. Michael Adams, cornerback. Injuries disrupted last season. Adams has some experience and some ability, but he’s not likely to be a high priority for the Bucs.
10. Gary Gibson, defensive tackle. He’s a competent backup, but the Bucs need to add some quality depth in the interior of their defensive line. Retaining Gibson won’t be a priority.
Let's continue our look at Tampa Bay's potential free agents with Nos. 6 through 10:6. Dekoda Watson, linebacker. Watson split last season between linebacker and defensive end.