- Carmelo pledges to stay in Denver.
- Nene pledges to stay in Denver, too.
- Sacramento might want Speedy Claxton. More guards!
- Thoughts on the NBA's age restriction.
- Bobby Jackson to the Hornets.
- Ian O'Connor, as quoted by Steve Bulpett, on Sebastian Telfair: “I don’t know what happened in Portland where he shot as much as he did. That’s just such a dysfunctional organization. But what Sebastian does best is create for other people. If he sticks with that, he’s going to be one of the best point guards in the league, without question. His speed and ability to change direction on a dime are as good as anyone in the league.”
- Pau Gasol on Shane Battier's departure: "Trades are always a tough thing to deal with especially when there's a friend involved. Shane's done so much for our team. It's tough. We have to see how Rudy Gay plays and what he can give us. I'm happy to have Stro back but we're losing a big part of our team for five seasons." If I'm Gasol I'm thinking: wow, it could be a while before we get over the hump. How long until Rudy Gay is ready to help lead? Three years?
- New Phoenix Sun: Eric Piatkowski. Cheap, tall players who can shoot tend to find homes.
- Kevin Garnett as nanny: he reportedly takes in Rashad McCants.
- Dirk Nowitzki publicly complains about Mark Cuban's public complaining, says it makes everyone complain publicly too much.
- Brian McCormick: "I trust Colangelo. I hope he succeeds. I am sure he has a plan. However, right now, I am not sure how Bargnani and Ford make for a better combination alongside Bosh than Roy and Villanueva."
- Reaction from Milwaukee: "...enjoy your crappy point guard, Toronto."
- The most serious set of draft grades I have seen, and it has this quote: "Under no condition should LaMarcus Aldridge or Brandon Roy be in the presence of Zach Randolph and Darius Miles away from the basketball court."
- How much is Chris Wilcox worth?
- Six teams reportedly make offers to Bonzi Wells.
- Donations in honor or Jayden Odom go here:
c/o Annie Civetz
Excel Sports Management
10100 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 2550
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Federal Tax ID # 201037784
- Google "Rudy Gay" and a certain ice skater keeps showing up.
- Pretty crazy Latrell Sprewell highlights. Never has there been someone so committed to the two-handed dunk. (Via Russ Bengston)
- Terry Pluto: Calm down Cavalier fans, LeBron James will sign in Cleveland.
- Skeets uploaded some draft photos. Don't stop 'til you get to the part about Rebecca Lobo.
- The Bulls are said to be shopping Tyson Chandler for a big man who can score.