December, 3, 2010
By Henry Abbott
- The Heat are the best team in the NBA. Kind of. By some measures.
- Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA. Kind of. By a lot of measures.
- Saving cities is hard.
- He did the thing with the chalk. Of course he did the thing with the chalk.
- When Jameer Nelson started proving people wrong.
- Kyle Weidie of TruthAboutIt: "I think my ‘Moment of Zen’ came last night when LeBron assumed his usual role of crying because of a call that didn’t go his way. Cleveland fans were used to irrationally defending the man in this regard until their teeth were bloody. Now, all they can really do is say, 'Man that dude cries a lot.' Funny, to me at least."
- Tyrus Thomas is having an amazing year. Now, if he could only get some playing time.
- Larry Sanders vs. Brandon Jennings, YouTube Dance-off.