- A part-owner of the Celtics is in a $100,000 fantasy football game.
- Golden State front office politics from the columnist who, not that long ago, endured a verbal assault from an Oakland Raiders executive.
- Section214 of Sactown Royalty on Kenny Thomas: "Kenny Thomas is no long shot. He is a guy who is making a lot of money and had every opportunity to earn it. But that didn't happen. Instead he has played his way to the end of the bench, while
earningcollecting practically the same amount of money as Bobby Brown, Donte Greene, Quincy Douby, Jason Thompson, Francisco Garcia and Spencer Hawes ... combined."
- Caron Butler, live from a cafe in Barcelona.
- Andrew Bynum impersonating me at Train Like a Pro. He's really pretty good at it, too.