Monday, February 17, 2014
Monday Buzz Bullets
- With the fear of losing out on Kyle Lowry starting to creep in, the Knicks' hunt for a new point guard has brought them to Jeff Teague, sources tell Marc Stein.
- The Nets and Cavs have discussed a swap involving Jason Terry and Jarrett Jack, according to Ohm Youngmisuk and Marc Stein.
- Frank Isola of the Daily News writes that despite the Knicks' interest in upgrading, they may not have the goods to get a deal done.
- The Sixers are open to moving Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes and Thaddeus Young, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Keith Pompey. The cost? Future draft picks.
- What will the Raptors, who are currently third in the retched East, do at the deadline? GM Masai Ujiri talked to the Toronto Sun's Mike Ganter.
- The asking price for Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo is said to be two unprotected first rounders, NBA.com's Sam Smith writes. Rondo has piqued the interest of the Raptors, sources tell Ryan Wolstat of the Toronto Sun.