|ESPN.com: Women's Basketball||[Print without images]|
Some updates after Friday's conference tournament games:
• Texas A&M moved up two spots on the S-curve from 14 to 12 after its win over South Carolina in the SEC quarterfinals. That also elevated the Aggies from a No. 4 seed to a No. 3.
• South Carolina’s seed was unaffected by the loss to A&M, but the Gamecocks dropped from 13 to 16 on the S-curve, meaning they went from the top No. 4 seed to the final No. 4 seed.
• The advance by Texas A&M pushed Nebraska from a No. 3 seed to a No. 4 seed, despite the Cornhuskers' win over Iowa in the Big Ten quarterfinals. The Aggies moved up based on the quality of their win over a top-25 RPI opponent.
• Eastern Illinois, the top seed in the Ohio Valley Conference, was upset in the conference tournament semifinals on Friday. As a result, Tennessee Tech, which meets Tennessee-Martin in Saturday’s final, is the OVC’s new representative for now.
• Creighton joined the field as the Missouri Valley’s automatic qualifier. The Bluejays are tied with Wichita State atop the MVC standings with Saturday’s regular-season finales to go.
• With Creighton in and Wichita State out, Saint Joseph’s moved into the field as the last team in.
• Ohio Valley, 2:30 p.m. ET (ESPN3)
• Atlantic Sun, 5:30 p.m. ET (ESPN3)