|ESPN.com: Women's Basketball||[Print without images]|
Some updates after most of Sunday's conference tournament games (through games as of 7:30 p.m. ET):
• Saint Joseph’s upset of top-seeded Dayton in the Atlantic 10 semifinals solidified the Hawks' place in the NCAA field, moving three spots above the Last 4 In on the S-curve.
• Dayton’s chances at a No. 3 seed disappeared with that loss. The Flyers remain a No. 4 seed for now.
• South Florida pushed itself up the board with an impressive showing in a loss to Notre Dame in the Big East quarterfinals. The Bulls have no bad losses and, despite just two top-50 wins, seem safe at this point.
• Liberty became the fourth automatic NCAA qualifier with its 15th Big South tournament title in the last 17 years by beating Longwood.
• After winning the ACC tournament title, Duke is solidly the top No. 2 seed, but the Blue Devils are not in a position to overtake Stanford for the final No. 1 seed.
Florida Gulf Coast
Big East: 8
Big Ten: 6
Big 12: 6
Atlantic 10: 3