- Lawyers endorse Goodell hearing Brady appeal
- Sox can't overcome Angels' 9-run fifth | Edes
- Red Sox call up OF Castillo, demote Bradley
- Hernandez running out of money, lawyer says
- U.S. delegation to visit IOC about '24 Boston bid
- GM: Kobe says next season is last with Lakers
- Celtics owner takes over Boston's Olympic bid
- Revis dis?: Pats 'have a history of doing stuff'
- Sando: Pats get 'C' for offseason moves
Roger Goodell's lawyers want him to reject the NFLPA request to not hear Tom Brady's appeal.
The 1985-86 Celtics are among the top NBA squads of all time, according to Elo. So, where did they place?