Sox leave light on for Clemens
As a 2014 inductee to team's HOF, Rocket may finally make peace with Boston
Updated: February 5, 2014, 5:49 PM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Beyond Baseball
- It will be an emotional two days at Fenway as the Sox mark Marathon Monday.
- Bouncing Back
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Spirited Return
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.
- Wouldn't Miss It
- Meb Keflezighi and Ryan Hall lead an elite American field at the Boston Marathon.