Red Sox, Bobby Valentine look like fit
As long as he can convince baseball ops he's a team player, manager job his to lose
Updated: November 22, 2011, 9:32 AM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Ready To Run
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Early Risers
- Hours after a walk-off win, the Red Sox are back at it in their Patriots Day matinee.
- That Look In Their Eyes
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Staying Strong
- On the eve of the marathon, the Sox recalled survivors, victims and heroes.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.