Red Sox, Bobby Valentine look like fit
As long as he can convince baseball ops he's a team player, manager job his to lose
Updated: November 22, 2011, 9:32 AM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Thanks, Peyton
- Christmas came early for the Pats, who are in the driver's seat after Denver's loss.
- Whatever It Takes
- Tom Brady will have to be creative against Miami's potent defensive line.
- Just Asking
- Mailbag: Let's consult the crystal ball on Jordan Crawford's future.
- Rolling Out West
- Jarome Iginla scored two goals and the Bruins held on to win in Edmonton.
- Dead Of Winter
- The Red Sox didn't make a peep at the winter meetings, but work remains.