The skinny on Big Papi's diet
A slimmer, sleeker David Ortiz says dietary sacrifices won't impact his power
Updated: February 24, 2012, 9:45 AM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Papi Powers On But Sox Fall
- David Ortiz hit his 30th homer, but the Angels unloaded on Clay Buchholz.
- Schill Details Cancer Fight
- Curt Schilling believes his mouth cancer was caused by chewing tobacco.
- Brady Expects Extended Time
- Tom Brady hopes to play at least half of Friday's dress rehearsal vs. Carolina.
- Highest Bidder For Castillo?
- Rusney Castillo is likely to land a 5-year deal for over $50M. Will the Sox pay?
- Buckle Up, BC
- BC football is full of fresh promise, but expect some road bumps this season.