Red Sox just getting started?
Major housecleaning under way, but Bobby Valentine may stick around
Updated: August 26, 2012, 11:02 PM ETBy Joe McDonald | ESPNBoston.com
- Spirited Return
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Wild Walk-off
- The Red Sox rallied from a 5-0 deficit, then scored in the ninth to win it.
- That Look In Their Eyes
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Staying Strong
- On the eve of the marathon, the Sox recalled survivors, victims and heroes.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.