Red Sox reliever back after ban
Updated: August 29, 2012, 8:43 AM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- New Team, New Result
- The new-look Sox got off to a good start, using both fresh and familiar talent to take down the Yankees.
- Smooth Move For Ty
- Ty Law's Pats Hall of Fame induction ceremony had the flair, passion and bravado the CB was always known for.
- Where To Go From Here
- Thursday's flurry was a good start for the Sox, but we have a few more suggestions.
- Taking Stock Of Young Pitchers
- The Red Sox have themselves quite a collection of young starting pitching.
- So Long, John, Jon & Jonny
- Boston's deadline-day fire sale is understandable, but Jon Lester deserved better.