Red Sox finally get some satisfaction
As disappointing season winds down, they can take joy in knocking off Yankees
Updated: September 12, 2012, 1:42 AM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- The Rematch Is On
- David Ortiz will not miss his chance to face David Price after all.
- 'I'm Here And I'm Ready'
- Rob Gronkowski has no plan to change the way he plays to prevent future injuries.
- How Long Can Brady Go?
- Tedy Bruschi drew a strong reaction from Tom Brady when he predicted the QB had just four years left.
- 'We Want It Real Bad'
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft pines for another Lombardi.
- A Brawl To Remember
- Take a look back at the infamous Varitek\A-Rod dust-up, 10 years later.