If not John Farrell, then who?
Where Red Sox might turn if unable to land presumed top choice for manager
Updated: September 30, 2012, 9:12 PM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Road Ends Here
- Six high school football teams will leave Gillette as state champs Saturday.
- Familiar Faceoff
- The Pens have won five in a row since losing to Boston. Can the B's prevail again?
- Napoli Happily Returns
- Mike Napoli and the Sox reached agreement on a two-year, $32 million deal.
- Focused Group
- The Patriots know they can't afford to overlook the underdog Browns.
- Hump Day
- Kris Humphries was huge in extended action, helping the C's beat Denver.