For Celtics, so bad it was good
Despite everything going wrong in Game 1, Boston hung with Hawks
Updated: April 30, 2012, 11:26 AM ETBy Chris Forsberg | ESPNBoston.com
- Wild Walk-off
- The Red Sox rallied from a 5-0 deficit, then scored in the ninth to win it.
- That Look In Their Eyes
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Spirited Return
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.
- Wouldn't Miss It
- Meb Keflezighi and Ryan Hall lead an elite American field at the Boston Marathon.