The easy path? Too boring for C's
The inconsistency continues, which means so does Boston's battle with Philly
Updated: May 19, 2012, 12:09 PM ETBy Chris Forsberg | ESPNBoston.com
- A Fresh Start For Sox
- On the first night of this new Red Sox era, somehow things went right against the Yankees.
- Smooth Move For Ty
- Ty Law's Pats Hall of Fame induction ceremony had the flair, passion and bravado the CB was always known for.
- Where To Go From Here
- Thursday's flurry was a good start for the Sox, but we have a few more suggestions.
- Taking Stock Of Young Pitchers
- The Red Sox have themselves quite a collection of young starting pitching.
- So Long, John, Jon & Jonny
- Boston's deadline-day fire sale is understandable, but Jon Lester deserved better.