Doc makes it clear: It's Rondo's team
Coach's comments on Allen's departure reinforce a truth that's become evident
Updated: August 2, 2012, 4:43 PM ETBy Chris Forsberg | ESPNBoston.com
- And They're Off
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Early Risers
- Hours after a walk-off win, the Red Sox are back at it in their Patriots Day matinee.
- That Look In Their Eyes
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Staying Strong
- On the eve of the marathon, the Sox recalled survivors, victims and heroes.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.