Eagles-Cowboys set for Sunday night
For the third straight year, the Cowboys will play a division rival in the finale with the East championship at stake. Philadelphia (9-6) leads Dallas (8-7) by one game, with the winner moving into the playoffs and the loser being eliminated.
So the NFL switched the game to 8:30 p.m. ET at the Cowboys' stadium.
Also moving are Buffalo at New England and Tampa Bay at New Orleans to 4:25 p.m. ET.
Green Bay (7-7-1) at Chicago (8-7) for the NFC North championship also will be a 4:25 p.m. ET game. The loser goes home.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
Todd McShay's new mock has the Texans taking a QB at No. 1, but it's not Johnny Manziel.
- Long Day's Night
- John Farrell didn't like much of what he saw as the Sox dropped a twinbill.
- Made To Last
- The B's rallied to force OT, then outlasted the Lightning in the shootout.
- Raring To Go
- Avery Bradley is eager to get back on the court, no matter the Celtics' record.
- One Step Closer
- BU and Northeastern advanced in their respective conference tournaments.
- A Dream Come True
- Twelve-year-old Louis Corbett had his dream of seeing the Celtics come true.
- Tervis New England Patriots 24 oz Polka Dot Tumbler
MORE NFL HEADLINES