Pats 53-man roster projection (v. 4.0)
A three-headed prognostication of how the team will look come season opener
Updated: August 24, 2012, 8:06 AM ETBy Mike Reiss, Mike Rodak and Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com
- Finding Their Groove
- Big swings by David Ortiz and Brock Holt helped the Red Sox top the O's on Saturday.
- 'We're Fine'
- Claude Julien says there's no panic in the Bruins locker room after a Game 1 loss to the Red Wings.
- Wouldn't Miss It
- Meb Keflezighi and Ryan Hall lead an elite American field at the Boston Marathon.
- Why They'll Run
- Six people impacted by the bombings share what motivated them to enter.
- Cloudy Vision
- Danny isn't sure what the C's will look like, but he thinks they'll be better.