B's know this funk won't fly
As trading deadline nears, the pressure's on players to right ship
Updated: February 3, 2012, 11:49 PM ETBy James Murphy | ESPNBoston.com
- 'We're Fine'
- Claude Julien says there's no panic in the Bruins locker room after a Game 1 loss.
- Beyond Baseball
- It will be an emotional two days at Fenway as the Sox mark Marathon Monday.
- Wouldn't Miss It
- Meb Keflezighi and Ryan Hall lead an elite American field at the Boston Marathon.
- This Is More Like It
- In their 4-2 win, the Red Sox showed signs of the team we saw last season.
- Why They'll Run
- Six people impacted by the bombings share what motivated them to enter.