David Krejci able to go in Game 2
A pane of glass fell on Krejci during the postgame celebration after Game 1 on Thursday night, which the Bruins won 1-0 in overtime.
The fifth-year center had 62 points on 23 goals and 39 assists during the regular season.
A pane of glass weighs about 30 pounds, according to a member of the Bruins' "bull gang," which maintains the ice at TD Garden.
"It was a fluke accident and we're fortunate it wasn't worse than what it is," coach Claude Julien said at Friday's practice. "With the weight of that glass it could've been worse and a lot more damaging."
- Net Benefits
- Loui Eriksson scored in his return as the B's got revenge vs. the Caps.
- Help Him
- What's the Patriots' biggest need on offense? We debate. You decide.
- Ranging Deep At Short
- Deven Marrero is the next SS behind Xander Bogaerts in Boston's talented pipeline.
- Going Down?
- With 21 games left, the Celtics are on course to land in lottery country.
- Commemorative Occasion
- Cam Neely recalls scoring 50 in 44 games in '93-94.
- Reebok Soft-Touch Men's Boston Bruins David Krejci #46 Player Replica Gold T-Shirt
MORE NHL HEADLINES