"The Iceman" Viktor Postol, waiting for a shot at a junior welterweight world title as a mandatory challenger for 17 months, made the most of his opportunity with an upset of Lucas Matthysse.
- Klitschko-Fury bout rescheduled for Nov. 28
- Russell's 1st defense set for Nov. 14 vs. Escandon
- Holmes, Foreman laud Ali in Louisville ceremony
- Brooklyn's Jacobs, Quillin to meet Dec. 5
- Super middleweight Ramirez to fight Khatchikian
- Fortuna keeps belt with KO of Velasquez in 10th
- Estrada KOs Marquez to retain flyweight title