Welterweight titlist Keith Thurman and former titleholder Shawn Porter are penciled in to fight Dec. 12 in Las Vegas on Showtime, multiple sources told ESPN.com.
- Abraham to defend title vs. Murray on Nov. 21
- Heavyweight Pulev to end long layoff vs. Arias
- Sources: Thurman-Porter penciled in for Dec. 12
- Kovalev defense postponed; focus on Ward fight
- Oquendo injures shoulder; fight vs. Chagaev off
- Verdejo, with hand healing, to return Oct. 31
- DeGale to face Bute in title defense on Nov. 28