As boxing's No. 2 middleweight, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin will attempt to unify world titles when he faces David Lemieux on Oct. 17 at Madison Square Garden in New York.
- Golden Boy to air 'LA Fight Club' on Estrella TV
- Golovkin, Lemieux agree to Oct. unification bout
- Shumenov outpoints Flores for interim title
- Adamek ending retirement to take on Saleta
- W. Klitschko extends TV deal for 5 more fights
- 2-year doping ban upheld against boxer Galahad
- Hand injury forces Magdaleno to pull out of fight