Four months after an exciting and very close fight that had the crowd cheering, Jamie McDonnell and Tomoki Kameda are both eager to do battle again, both hoping to leave no doubt this time.
- Welter accepts Mayweather invite to attend fight
- Petrov to face Walsh in world title eliminator
- Peterson's return to ring set for Oct. 17 vs. Diaz
- Real deal: Holyfield's son commits to Georgia
- Alexander to fight Martinez in PBC on ESPN card
- Brook to defend welterweight belt vs. Chaves
- Saunders cut sparring; fight vs. Lee ppd. again