Premier League leader Leicester City entered the season as a 5,000-1 underdog -- the same chance as a bet on Elvis being alive -- which is why the English soccer team could become the undisputed champion of beating the odds.
- Sportsbook high on Giants, Cubs, Mets in '16
- Record $132 million wagered on Super Bowl 50
- Report: ESPN-DraftKings advertising deal ends
- New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle SB 51 favorites
- Multiple sportsbooks report record SB handle
- DFS legal in Rhode Island after review, AG says
- Few complained to FCC about fantasy ads