• Redskins TE Chris Cooley says Robert Griffin III is changing the way that offense is played in the NFL. Cooley also looks ahead to Washington's matchup with the Cowboys. Cooley
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on whether the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC, Cowboys-Redskins, Tony Romo, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Jason Taylor talks about whether the Seahawks are the top team in the NFC, his expectations for the Falcons, Cowboys-Redskins, Adrian Peterson and more. Taylor
• ESPN NBA Insider Chris Broussard dishes on the Nets' dismissal of Avery Johnson, the candidates to replace Johnson, the Clippers' hot start, the Lakers' struggles and more. Broussard
• Hill and Schlereth look ahead to the key games in Week 17, including Texans-Colts, Chiefs-Broncos, Packers-Vikings and Cowboys-Redskins. Listen
Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.