Steve Spurrier's most enduring legacy will be that he changed college football, particularly the SEC, with his Fun 'n' Gun offense and the way he pitched the ball around the ballpark.
- Sources: South Carolina's Spurrier retiring
- Sarkisian said to enter rehab amid broad support
- Florida QB Grier suspended 1 year after PED test
- Carroll: Sarkisian's situation 'breaks my heart'
- Sources: Ole Miss OT Tunsil can return Oct. 24
- Fournette fave as Vegas begins Heisman betting
- Chip Kelly as USC's next coach? Not so fast