Daje Johnson suspended one game
Johnson has been one of the Longhorns' most versatile offensive playmakers all season. He has 121 yards rushing and 168 yards receiving. Johnson also returned a punt for a touchdown in Texas' victory over Oklahoma earlier this season.
This is the second time Johnson has been suspended. He also missed the 2012 opener against Wyoming.
Brown also announced fullback Chet Moss would be suspended for the Texas Tech game. The Longhorns are off this weekend.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns #32 Burnt Orange Red River Rivalry Limited Football Jersey