Marion Grice out of Pac-12 title game
Grice, the team's leading rusher and third-leading receiver, has been responsible for one-third of Arizona State's offensive touchdowns this season (14 rushing, six receiving).
"Obviously, Marion is one of the best tailbacks that I've had the opportunity to coach, and it's a big loss not having him, I don't want to minimize that," Arizona State coach Todd Graham said Friday. "But I also have a lot of confidence in the guys that are in there. I think they showed last week just what kind of depth we have in that position."
Grice has rushed for 996 yards to go along with 438 yards receiving this season. Foster has 307 rushing yards, 550 receiving and seven total TDs.
Arizona State is attempting to avenge a 42-28 loss at Stanford on Sept. 21.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Longhorns dismiss 2 for violating team rules
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Arizona State Sun Devils Mini Authentic Football Helmet