AMES, Iowa -- Iowa State offensive coordinator Mark Mangino has signed a two-year contract worth $725,000.
Mangino's deal, which he signed last week after being hired by the Cyclones, will pay him $350,000 for the 2014 season and $375,000 in 2015.
Mangino was the head coach at Kansas from 2002-09. He reached a $3 million settlement with the Jayhawks following allegations of player mistreatment. Mangino spent three years away from football before joining FCS school Youngstown State as an assistant in 2013.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Kansas Jayhawks Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider