David Cutcliffe is AFCA coach of year
Cutcliffe led the Blue Devils to a 10-4 season that included their first appearance in the ACC title game as well as the Chick-fil-A Bowl.
Bohl, who left North Dakota State for Wyoming, led the Bison to their third straight FCS national championship.
Adam Dorrell won the Division II award after leading Northwest Missouri State to a 15-0 record and the national title.
Lance Leipold of Wisconsin-Whitewater was the coach of the year in Division III. The Warhawks went unbeaten and won a fifth Division III national title. Mike Woodley won for NAIA after leading Grand View to its first national title.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Duke Blue Devils Duke Blue Coaches Performance Polo
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider