Eric Dungy leaving Oregon
Dungy is the son of former Indianapolis Colts and Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Tony Dungy, who still lives in Tampa. Eric Dungy's transfer to USF is not official, but on Wednesday he and his father visited the school, sources said.
Dungy is scheduled to graduate in four years at Oregon, allowing him to transfer and play his final year of eligibility at another school this fall.
He graduated from Tampa's Plant High School in 2010. He redshirted his first season at Oregon. From 2011 to 2013, he played in 20 games for the Ducks, including two starts in 2012.
The 6-foot-1, 182-pound Dungy has seven career receptions for 75 yards and a touchdown.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Oregon Ducks #8 Green Football Game Jersey