Chad Glasgow leaves Texas Tech
LUBBOCK, Texas -- Texas Tech defensive coordinator Chad Glasgow is leaving after one season with the Red Raiders.
Football spokesman Blayne Beal said Thursday than Glasgow and Texas Tech "have reached a mutual agreement" that he would not remain. He declined further comment.
The Red Raiders finished the season ranked 115th in total defense.
Glasgow came from TCU, where he was the safeties coach for 10 years. He helped lead the Horned Frogs to No. 1 nationally in total defense in each of the last three seasons and five times in the last decade.
His departure is the fourth change on Tommy Tuberville's staff after Tech's first losing season in 19 years.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA prez Emmert: Food rule was 'absurd'
- NCAA proposes hardship transfers sit 1 year
- Texas AD: Union push 'smells' of attorneys
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings TCU Horned Frogs Signature Series Full-Size Logo Football